One Woman's Journey Back to Life

Day 3

Grrrr... 260 this morning, 262 an hour later. I didn't exercise much beyond walking around a convenience store, so it's not that I'm surprised. Well, yeah, I am surprised still. But I do understand how the body works, and mine has been sent into survival mode, and my metabolism is screeching to a halt. My plan was to do yoga during the juice feast portion of my journey, but I felt so tired and lazy today... I was tempted to buy an energy drink while I was in the store getting my enema kit, but I didn't. I guess the exhaustion could also be from yesterday's Benadryl still being in my system. That wasn't the best choice, but I couldn't take the sneezing and discomfort any longer. I'd like to do yoga or pilates tonight, but if I don't, it's ok. I know I won't have any success unless and until I work out. Soon come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment